Timekeeper 3.0 Documentation
Full documentation is on the way...
Until then, here's Timekeeper in Two Minutes. (Please start the timer after Step 2.)
- Download Timekeeper for your 32 or 64 bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8.x system.
- Install and launch Timekeeper.
- Press Ctrl+N to create a new database. The wizard will walk you through the steps.
- Press F6 to display the Options dialog.
- Under the Layout tab, pick 'Typical' for the interface preset. Click OK.
- Type some text in the memo field about what you're about to do.
- Press Ctrl+T to start the timer.
- Press Ctrl+T some time later to stop the timer.
That's it. You've just done essentially everything that Timekeeper was created to do.
There is, of course, more. Try the following:
- From the main window, press Ctrl+L to view a report.
- From the main window, press Ctrl+R to view a time grid.
- From the main window, right-click the Project List dropdown. Click "Manage Projects" from the popup menu.
- Press Ctrl+F to find journal entries. Double-click an entry in the Find results to jump to that entry in the main window.
- Check out the tools from the Tools menu.
- Explore all the program options.
That's it for now. More documentation on the way as the Timekeeper 3.0 Open Beta test progresss.